Friday, February 5, 2010

Saw VI Review Double-Feature!

Sean Hanson, one of my many creative and talented friends, did a review for "Saw VI" back when it came out theatrically. I recently reviewed the DVD release myself. For the first time ever, Mike's Movie Review Blog is having a review Double-Feature! In order to get the convoluted ravings of not one, but TWO madmen, read the reviews below:

My "Saw VI" Review

Sean's "Saw VI" Review

Feel free to leave comments for both. We appreciate feedback!

1 comment:

  1. Click the link at the bottom of Sean's review. It leads to a fan-generated list of traps thought up by Jigsaw when he's having a good day. My favorite example:
    "There are five pies in this room, one of them has a key to escape. But if you eat too much pie too fast, you'll get a tummy ache. Take your time and leave enough for everyone else."

    ReplyDelete